Monday, January 18, 2010

how is life, so far?

i like capturing photos from this angle, nothing as focus but I just like this!

wrinkled feet :p

smooch this!


HI!? (: it has been enough long time... I am not too busy these days, just do some homework, noonsleep *i used to call TIDUR SIANG as NOONSLEEP with my pals, took some unfinished job, and I cant stop on thinking about resolutions for 2010. I really wanna be a teacher, but I worry I cant be a good teacher. I wish I can be a mentor on UPH festive next year (:

About a couple days ago, I grapped my camera and took some photos in my room. These photos are merely silly, i just had fun :p I suddenly remember my target for being a good photographer this year. I guess it will be hard ):

tomorrow the first subject cancelled, so ill go to campus at 1 PM (: hurray! i can sleep as long as I can, 10 hours is my wish... TOMORROW, I wanna be happier than today. laughing with classmates, my attention must be focused on material of course at class, and the last but not least PRAYING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty looking toenails...

Anonymous said...

Breath-takingly beautiful toe nail, please put up more picture of your feet Rosalina....