Friday, November 12, 2010

happiness in the business

TOO BAD! I dont know this post havent been posted. This should had been posted in early November 2010. But, better LATE than NEVER :p enjoy...









I have many things to do recently. some of them drove me crazy, but the rest just make me wanna fly! haha.. I wanna share the bad ones. like I have many assignments, paper, and presentations to do while I only have a limited time to finish all of em. so, I need to manage my time so that I wont play whole day. Then, I hit by headache for three times this week. I dont know why, thus I need to remanage my diet in order to avoid it to happen again. I still have to bring my car to get a service because it has something that has to be fixed once again ckck..

Okay, the good news are.........! I already had a child to be taught! hahah her name is Vianney, a sweet 4 years old girl who studies in Harvest school. She is smart and has a super cute face. she is totally chubby and I almost never got angry when she starts to get lazy and cant answer my questions. haha.. I wish I will soon get another student to be taught about conversations. having a kid to be taught is quite challenging because I need to provide a super extra patience.. haha.. but as time goes by, I get used to it...

Then, I have another super wonderful surprise of my girls.. as u can see the pictures below hehe.. I love them soooooo much! :D

I was also accepted as one of the delegates of UPH to join World MUN next year, it required an interview which really put me into fire hahaha... BUT as the result of my preparations and maximality, all I get is as I wish. Praise Lord! because of His grace I got this oppotunity to learn more (: Ill try my best to enlarge my knowledge and asking the other expertist to get more insights...
hmmm.. what else? actually, I really feel so blessed in my new year because as usual I have some people who sincerely love and are cared of me. that makes me have spirit to go through my day!

No comments: