Monday, March 23, 2009

story of a humble uncle...

I could not go to his funeral view days ago, coz a lot of exams that I had to do... By some night, I tried to remember his face, his voice, his last suggestion to me. He is so humble, he loves his family so much. eventho' his children havent gotten enough realization to keep him well(: he is one of perfect daddy i think. he never sorts of household's task. what is there, he will make it done.

I just wanna cry if I am remembering him. His life, his funny act that makes us laugh and happy. evrystep that he takes. he cares me alot, eventho' we are very rare to meet each other. His last word to me, I guess, when I wanted to go with his children, he said " be carefull, children... it is dark outside, dont doubt to to honk a vehicle horn " about like that...

now u have gone, I hope and I am really really know you are sitting on a beautiful place. Sorry I didnt give enough attention for you. Coz distance problem. My mom said that you loved her as your beloved younger sister. when you two were at school, you often brought some food to my mom, till your friend thought that you two were a couple:p

Now, you are a sweet memories in my heart, and my family too. I hope your family always love and never forget you also(:

RIP, my uncle...

No comments: