Monday, October 3, 2011

First post in October



I am overwhelmed by happiness as I went across a suffering mid-term test week (: Some of the scores have been announced and I am satisfied with my own efforts. Therefore, once I finished the last exam, I went to the saloon to get a hair cut. I planned to cut my hair super short but I hesitated so I asked the hairdresser to cut only 15cm from my hair. Next month I plan to directly cut it extremely, but still I dont really know.

Then, what I did a couple weeks ago was I went to a mall to actually look for a sandal to go to campus and I found it. It is a gladiator sandal, why I chose it because it is comfy and has a neutral color which is brown. I fell in love with a couple heels but I dont think I will buy both of them ): My mom will get mad since I still have some heels. I was accompanied by my BF (;;

Eventually I met my senior in International Relations, she is Astrid Ellena. Miss Indonesia 2011 woohoo! She is pretty and down-to-earth woman, I wish all of you guys will support her in Miss World this month in London. She is talented and attractive. We talked about a lot of things and had a dinner. That made me realize how time flies, really. Yes, today is the day when she is gonna go to London. I wish I can meet her at the airport, but my major is having an event called International Relations Fiesta. I dont know whether I can go to there or not.

Now I am having nothing to do. I am desperately in need to have a fresh airr!! Business plans suck, the November is coming, my senior high school's certificate is probably gone, oh my.

Now, I just wanna fix them all one by one, wish me luck! :D

13 comments:

Vantage Point Vintage said...

I love your outfit! The red skirt is fantastic!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

G said...

love that skirt :)
would you like to follow eachother? :)
kisses
G.

www.thecihc.com

♥●• İzdiher •●♥ said...

Your new hair cut is so cute.Short just don't mean super short .There lots of style which would definetly look good on you .

This girl realy Miss Indonesia ?? So pretty and you toooooo,babe.


Best of luck .

Chloe Mia said...

Your skirt is so cute :)

Sabrina said...

always nice style

Rosalina S. said...

@ G : sure (:

@ ♥●• İzdiher •●♥ : yes, she's really Miss Indonesia (:

thx, everyone (:

Marisa Noelle said...

Ah I love that skirt...such a great color and your hair looks so pretty:) You are both gorgeous!!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look absolutely fab in these pics, I like you style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

BattleGnomes said...

Good luck! I'm glad you're pleased with your own efforts. I love your hair too, but I think you'll suit it both long and short. I love what you're wearing too! :)

http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

canvasofculture said...

cute blog! :)

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

Kasia said...

Great outfit!
You look so pretty!
xoxo Kasia ;)

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

cute look!!!

Admy_Afterflats.com said...

love your heels

Andy

www.afterflats.com