Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I can't be happier than this..

I just hung up a call of someone beautiful, a wonder woman, and an inspiring character of my life, we had a short chat about current occurrence. Right now, I just have one sentence to describe it "I can't be happier than this". Considering about experiences we've been thru, people who have been staying and encouraging. We also got a bunch of lessons which direct us into this far.

When the others can't give a satisfying efforts, she fights for me. Her existence is an amazing gift of my Lord. I love you (:

3 comments:

AleksandraNajda.com said...

wow, thank you! You're so kind! It's a blueberry. I hope you'll visit me again :*

thegirlhassparke said...

good friends are worth their weight in gold.

SomeoneLikeYou said...

This is such a lovely post! I'm so glad you have someone spectacular in your life that can make you feel on top of the world!

...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a lovely little note! ❤