Sunday, April 12, 2015

Miss Indonesia Sulawesi Barat 2015

It's been such a wonderful journey and I thought it would be great to share the story with you.

It's every little girl's dream to become a princess and I have become one. Walking on a huge stage in a ball gown with the brightest smile I could ever gave. Yes I joined Miss Indonesia 2015 pageant!

I represented Sulawesi Barat and by the grace of God, I reached top 15 and became the winner of fast track talent category. 

I wanna thank those who have been praying and supporting me. Thanks for putting your faith in me. I believe I've given my best shot (; 








2 comments:

Nico Tanles Tjhin said...

Congratulations! Once you become a princess, you'll be a princess for the whole life time. Keep being inspirational to the world!

Rosalina S. said...

Thanks bro! Tumben comment lu waras.. Wuff you!